Wednesday, August 05, 2009

In love with Helsinki...

Hi friends,



I won't blog here about Finland, as I was only there for about 48 hours. The pictures pretty much tell the story of the whole time, but suffuce to say, I WILL be back, and I am completely in love with Finland. The saunas, the people, and best of all, the modern design. Even the drinks are good and made from wild berries! Oh, Helsinki, I adore you! Also, there are a few pics of me singing at Helsinki's biggest jazz club, Storeyvlile. Enjoy!



Here are the pics, including a little video of a Swiss guy yodeling for me at the Helsinki docks.



http://picasaweb.google.com/leibolicious







love,



sara

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing like settling into your favorite egg chair with a big bowl of bear soup and some white blues records after a long day of mushroom hunting. I wonder: if you eat reindeer pate, will you still get Christmas presents?

9:25 AM  
Blogger sara leib said...

that white blues thing was HYSTERICAL. And funny enough, even after all the snake, tarantula, scorpion-eating, I didn't try the bear. Or the reindeer. And I'm Jewish anyway, so maybe it doesn't matter. Is this Devasthali?

2:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's Vikram. I always forget that when I use OpenID, it posts under my blogs name, not my own. Maybe it could be my mysterious alter ego. "Who is this twentydollars?"

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home