Sunday, December 14, 2008

My trip around the world! Do you know people in other countries?

Hello friends!

I have just booked an around-the-world ticket for this summer. I'll be taking a trip around the world (!!) and I'm SO excited. This is not work, it's just for play (although I'd be glad to give a masterclass or a lesson here or there). Because of that, I'd like to reach out to you, my friends, and see if you know people in these countries/cities who might like to show show me around, grab a drink, or even host me for a night or two. I'll be going to:

Auckland, New Zealand.

Sydney, Australia

Delhi, India

Kathmandu, Nepal

Lhasa, TIbet (hopefully)

Thailand (cities undecided)

Laos (cities undecided)

Cambodia (cities undecided)

Vietnam (cities undecided)

Beijing, China

Ulan Battar, Mongolia (hopefully)

Helsinki, FInland

Rome, Italy (and maybe Naples and Florence and/or the Amalfi coast)

Madrid, Spain

Marrakech, Morocco


I'd love to get in touch with people in the places I'll be visiting. Please let me know if you know people! Also, if you've been to any of these places and can make some suggestions to me of places to visit and places to stay, I'd love to hear about it!

Thanks so much!


Warmly,

sara leib

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home